KPMG is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. It started its operation in India in September 1993. The company offers services such as financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services to its clients.
KPMG wanted a robust online internal system that connects the admin and dealers to handle and settle all the claims between them. They wanted the system to be paperless and decrease the excel sheets that were required to handle claims.
We built a robust online internal system for KPMG where their dealers (Volkswagen and Audi) can allow their users to log in and register using their respective email-ids. The system connects the admin and the dealers by linking them with each other, thus eliminating all the paperwork. Earlier the companies would spend a lot of time and effort maintaining excel sheets for handling claims, but now it can be done directly on the portal.
The system makes the lives of dealers easier by automatically notifying them about their pending claims and if they have been exceeding the date of settling the claims.
ZOHO CREATOR: was used to develop and tailor this unique and robust system of KPMG that meets the needs of both dealers and the admin by connecting them on a single system in a unique way.
- A user-friendly product with an easy-to-use user-interface.
- A single point of access for both the dealers and admin.
- Easy management of data by the admin.
- Easy tracking of claims by both dealers and admin.
- Notification system to notify the dealers about their pending claims and expiry of claims.
- Easy submission and tracking of claims by the dealers.